Customer account information and Membership account information that you provide (such as your email address, address, phone number, passwords, credit card or payment information, etc.) is held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of providing services described on this website.
- Email Newsletter & Email Alert Subscription Forms
newarticles.online uses subscription forms for individuals to request information by subscribing to email newsletters and/or email alerts based on their categories of interest. We collect contact information (like your name and/or email address amoung other data) to provide you with the information that you requested. We do not sell or rent email addresses to any 3rd parties.
- Confirm OPT-IN
We provide confirm opt-in opportunities for any email list(s) that you choose to receive. We use your email address to confirm your subscription and validity of the provided email address. Your reply to this email is necessary for completing your subscription to any newarticles.online email list or newsletter. You can change the email address that you have subscribed by using our Manage Your Subscriptions form or you can unsubscribe with the email address you’re currently subscribed with and then subscribe again with a new email address.
You can unsubscribe/opt-out for any or all email lists that you previously chose to receive. Emails sent to you includes the information necessary for removal from the list.
- User/Member/Client Communications
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
- Transactional Relationships
Customers, Members, and/or Users are considered to be engaged in a transactional relationship with newarticles.online and as such, we may need to email or communicate with you from time to time in order to deliver our services.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect:
- newarticles.online collects personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, etc. when you register for various services we provide (example: Creating a membership account). We may combine this data with other newarticles.online services or 3rd party data to provide a better user experience for you.
- newarticles.online servers may record/log information automatically any time you interact with our site or use any of our products & services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you.
- We may use the personal information you provided to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of newarticles.online.
- When we use 3rd parties to assist us in the processing of your personal information (example: shopping cart service provider), we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies, confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and electronic address to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
We may conduct member and/or user survey’s in order to improve our services.